The agenda for this SPP1500 mini-workshop included the following topics:
- Discussion about base platform parts that can be shared between two or more SPP1500
projects and demonstrator(s).
- Identification of common ground with respect to the dependability methods used in the different
- Definition and categorisation of interaction between HW/SW layer techniques.
- Update of the research and cooperation interests (codified in excel sheet).
- Some projects can share platform elements, but overall integrated platform/demonstrator(s) is not feasible due to different requirements (discussion was continued on SPP meeting in Stuttgart - see slides from Prof. Herkersdorf there).
- Discussion of interaction between HW/SW layer techniques led to the conception of the RAP model with the blit-flip as central point of focus (continued on following workshops and SPP meeting in Stuttgart).